- New Online Giving Instruction
- Text Giving Instruction
- By Mail
- Special Arrangements
WE WELCOME YOUR ONLINE GIVING
Thank you for using Great Commission Baptist Church Online Giving Option.
To GOD be all the glory. As you give to Great Commission Baptist Church, we hope you realize the enormous part you play in assisting our ministry to reach those seeking to know Christ. We truly thank you for your financial support of this ministry. Please, know that your seed is being sown into good fertile ground and will be used to teach the Word with simplicity and understanding throughout the world. We encourage you to pray over your seed and expect an abundant return.
The Word of GOD tells us, in Luke 6:38, to:
”GIVE and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over, shall men give unto your bosom.”
May GOD continue to bless you beyond measure.
For more information contact Sis. Charlotte Humphrey at (817) 346-1869 Ext. 1005.
Text Giving How To
- Text the amount you would like to give to (817) 381-7702.
- If you are a first time text giving donor you will be prompted to visit a secure URL to complete a one-time registration to submit your gift.
- Once you click the registration link, you will enter your credit or debit card information.
- At this point your donation will process.
- You will get a confirmation text showing your donation and registration were successful.
TIPS FOR FUTURE TEXT-GIVING DONATIONS:
- You can only give to one fund at a time.
- If you only text a monetary value, the funds are attributed to Benevolence.
- If you text the amount plus fund name the funds will be attributed to that fund name. (example: $10.00 Building Fund)
- If the fund name you text does not match you will receive a message with a list of fund names for you to choose from.
- If you text “Funds” you will receive a reply text including a list of the fund names for you to choose to donate to.
- If you text “Help” you will receive a reply text that states: “To give enter the amount you want to give, such as $100.
- If you text “Reset” you will receive a reply text that states:”Saved card information successfully removed. Please register your card information again when making your next gift by texting an amount to this number.
Pastor’s Love Offering
Mail to address below with full name and member’s number.
Great Commission Baptist Church
7700 McCart Ave. Fort Worth, TX 76133
Attn: Finance Dept.
If you prefer other arrangements, please call the Finance Office at (817) 346-1869 ext. 1005 or ext. 1006.