- New Online Giving Instruction
- Text Giving Instruction
In an effort to offer new ways for our members to give, we are in the process of
switching payment providers for online giving. After 06/01/2016, we will need you
to update your payment information and if you use recurring payments.
Every member will need to re-register on the new giving system and if you use the recurring payment option, you
need to re-establish your recurring payments (scheduled payments).
NOTE: Each recurring payment will need to be edited separately.
Thank you for your continued support. We appreciate your understanding during
this transition. For more information contact Sis. Charlotte Humphrey at (817) 346-1869 Ext. 1005.
Text Giving How To
- Text the amount you would like to give to (817) 381-7702.
- If you are a first time text giving donor you will be prompted to visit a secure URL to complete a one-time registration to submit your gift.
- Once you click the registration link, you will enter your credit or debit card information.
- At this point your donation will process.
- You will get a confirmation text showing your donation and registration were successful.
TIPS FOR FUTURE TEXT-GIVING DONATIONS:
- You can only give to one fund at a time.
- If you only text a monetary value, the funds are attributed to Benevolence.
- If you text the amount plus fund name the funds will be attributed to that fund name. (example: $10.00 Building Fund)
- If the fund name you text does not match you will receive a message with a list of fund names for you to choose from.
- If you text “Funds” you will receive a reply text including a list of the fund names for you to choose to donate to.
- If you text “Help” you will receive a reply text that states: “To give enter the amount you want to give, such as $100.
- If you text “Reset” you will receive a reply text that states:”Saved card information successfully removed. Please register your card information again when making your next gift by texting an amount to this number.
Pastor’s Love Offering